• FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS •
107.7 WGTY is located at 107.7FM.
107.7 plays great country songs from the newest country hits to traditional classics and bluegrass. WGTY also broadcasts Sprint Cup Racing making it York and Adams Counties' country home for NASCAR.
107.7's 50,000 watt FM signal encompasses the entire York and Adams county area.
WGTY and its sister AM station ESPN 1320 are a division of Times & News Publishing Company, a privately owned corporation based in Gettysburg, PA.
WGTY's and ESPN 1320 studios are located at 1560 Fairfield Road, Gettysburg, PA 17325. WGTY also has a sales office located at 1 West Market Street, Suite 11, York, PA 17401. All mail correspondence via United States Postal Service should be sent to WGTY,1560 Fairfield Road, Gettysburg, PA 17325
The phone number at the Gettysburg studio/business office is 717.334.3101 and the fax is 717.334.5822. You can reach the York sales office at 717.854.9224 or by fax at 717.854.9654. General emails can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. Note: this address is only checked Monday through Friday. Sales-related emails may be sent to email@example.com.
Cindy Ford, General Manager
Stacy Winemiller, Business Manager
Kim Alexander, News Director
Scott Donato, Operations Director
Rick Kennis, Promotions and Social/Digital Media Coordinator
Please submit PSA's in writing at least two weeks prior to requested date of airing via mail - 1560 Fairfield Road, Gettysburg, PA 17325, fax - (717) 334-5822 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
We welcome families to the Great Country WGTY 107.7 website. However, we support the guideline that children should always get permission from their parents before sending any information about themselves (such as their names, email addresses, and phone numbers) over the Internet, to us or to anyone else.
The information gathered by WGTY 107.7 falls into two categories: (1) information voluntarily supplied by visitors to our website through optional registration or e-commerce transactions, and (2) tracking information gathered as visitors navigate through our site. Third party service providers on or linked to our website, such as vendors of products and services offered through our site, may be gathering the same kinds of information.
To make use of certain features on our website (such as the ‘At Work Network’, ‘Wired’ and other interactive forums) visitors might need to register and to provide certain information as part of the registration process. The information supplied will help us to offer you more personalized features, to tailor our site to your interests and make the site more useful to you, and to process e-commerce transactions.
The more you tell us about yourself, the more value we can offer you. Supplying such information is entirely voluntary. But if you don't supply the information we need, we may be unable to: provide you with new or existing services; breaking news about the station and its projects; or to notify you that you've been lucky enough to win a prize in a promotional contest.
Of course, even if you want to remain completely anonymous, you're still free to take advantage of the wealth of content available on our site without registration.
To help make our site more responsive to the needs of our visitors, we invoke a standard feature of browser software, called a "cookie," to assign each visitor a unique, random number, a sort of user ID, if you will, that resides on your computer. The cookie doesn't actually identify the visitor, just the computer that a visitor uses to access our site. Unless you voluntarily identify yourself (through registration, for example), we won't know who you are, even if we assign a cookie to your computer. The only personal information a cookie can contain is information you supply. A cookie can't read unrelated data off your hard drive. Our advertisers and third party service providers may also assign their own cookies to your browser, a process that we don't control.
Our web servers automatically collect limited information about your computer's connection to the Internet, including your IP address, when you visit our site. (Your IP address is a number that lets computers attached to the Internet know where to send you data -- such as the web pages you view.) Your IP address does not identify you personally. We use this information to deliver our web pages to you upon request, to tailor our site to the interests of our users, and to measure traffic within our site.
Questions regarding privacy issues should be directed to WGTY 107.7 to the attention of the General Manager.
Of course, our use of information gathered while the current policy is in effect will always be consistent with the current policy, even if we change that policy later.
Standing Contest Rules
Of General Application to WGTY
(see Official Contest Rules for rules specific to each promotion)
• No purchase is required to enter or win. Void where prohibited.
• One winner per household within any 30-day period. Unless otherwise designated per specific contest rules.
• Winners must be 18 yrs of age or older to win, unless otherwise specified in contest or contest rules. Age, geographic and other limitations may apply. See specific contest rules for details.
• Employees of WGTY, Times and News Publishing Company, and other media outlets and members of their households are not eligible to win.
• Winners will be solely responsible for reporting and paying taxes, fees and/or gratuities related to any prize. If applicable, an IRS Form 1099 will be issued.
• Prizes may not be exchanged for cash and may not be transferred without prior approval by the station.
• WGTY reserves the right to substitute similar merchandise or services of equivalent value should prize(s) described in the Official Rules become unavailable.
• Prizes may be mailed or requested to be picked up in person based on the type of prize. In the event a prize is mailed WGTY is not responsible if it is lost, stolen, or misdirected and cannot be replaced. When a person is picking up a prize, the person who has won it must pick it up unless other arrangements have been made with WGTY. Failure of a winner to claim the prize within thirty (30) business days of notification will result in a forfeiture of the prize, which will remain the sole property of WGTY.
• A photo ID may be required to claim prize.
• Except where prohibited, participation in a station contest constitutes permission to use the winner's name, voice and likeness for purposes of advertising and promotion without further compensation.
• By entering, participants agree to be bound by the Official Rules and the decisions of WGTY, which shall be final in all matters pertaining to the contest.
• By calling the station's contest or request line, the caller is automatically allowing the station to tape the conversation and replay it at a later time.
• By entering, participants names, U.S postal mailing addresses, email addresses and other, provided, personal information are automatically entered into our WIRED Email Newsletter & Listener Databases. **See WIRED Newsletter for additional information and disclaimers.
• By entering, participants agree that WGTY, Times and New Publishing Company, its officers, directors, agents, affiliates and employees are not responsible for and shall not be liable for:
1) garbled, illegible, incomplete, damaged, misdirected, late, lost or failed (electronic or) mailed entries;
2) late, lost, incomplete, stolen, misdirected or postage due entries;
3) a participant's inability to complete a telephone call within the allotted time period, whether due to telephone equipment malfunction, busy lines or otherwise;
4) delays, omissions, oversights or failure of the U.S. Postal Service to deliver properly mailed entries or prizes, and shall not be responsible for replacing prizes under such circumstances;
5) any condition caused by events beyond the control of the Sponsor(s) which may cause the contest to be disrupted or corrupted;
6) any injury, losses or damages of any kind caused by the prize or resulting from acceptance or use of the prize, or from participation in the contest;
7) any printing or typographical errors in any materials associated with the contest; or
8) use of the winner's name, voice or likeness.
• WGTY may deem an entrant ineligible to participate in the contest if the entrant disregards these Official Rules.
• WGTY reserves the right in its sole discretion to interrupt, suspend or postpone a contest should causes beyond its control or the control of its agencies corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or proper play or conduct of the contest.
• Additional or alternate contest rules may apply to specific contests offered by WGTY. For a copy of the Official Rules for a particular contest, send a self-addressed stamped envelope to WGTY Contest Rules, 1560 Fairfield Road, Gettysburg, PA 17325. Please specify the name of the contest in your request.